This release includes a redesign and restructure of orders.
- Order items are now also grouped by an order occasion. This means that products ordered at the same time (but maybe for multiple delivery dates) are grouped together.
- An order number is created for the order occasion instead of an unique order number for each order item. This makes it easier for customers and producers to track payments across different systems.
- Order status can be changed for all order items in an order occasion.
- Customers can mark an order as paid. This is just a way to inform producers that the payment should be visible in the producers bank account or such.
The delivery lists where orders are grouped by delivery date is not affected by this change. They are still useful for knowing that to deliver to the next delivery.Release date: 2021-04-11
- Added a "load more products" to product list for nodes to optimize performance on large nodes.
- Created a landing page that customers see after placing an ordering.
- Improved receipt design.
A new version of Local Food Nodes is out. Here's what's new.
- Release notes - You will from now on get information about new features and bug fixes. You can disable this popup on your edit account page. There's also a link to the release notes page in the footer.
- Improved search - it's now in the menu and will give you better search results.
- Lots of minor bug fixes.